If you’ve been invited to send a file to a BeachFleischman PC employee using our secure file transfer service, please follow the steps below:
- You’ll receive an email that looks like the screenshot below. It contains a link you’ll use to create your account. Click on that link.
- Next, you’ll need to choose a password to use with your account. Please note the requirements listed to the right of the password fields.
- After you’ve successfully set a password, you’ll be logged in automatically and taken to the Send File tab. Fill out the To, Subject, and Description fields.
- To send one file, simply click the “Choose File” button to select your file. If you need to send more than one file or an entire folder, check the “Folder/Large File Applet” checkbox and then click “Choose File/Folder”.
After reviewing your message, click Send.
- Once the file or files have been uploaded to our server, you’ll be taken to the following page.
- The next time you need to send files, return to https://secure.beachfleischman.com/, login using your email address and password, and repeat steps 3-5 to send your files securely.