Planning, process, and technology, along with production, sales, and financing are critical to firms’ growth and profitability today.
Companies must consider ways to access both existing and new resources for working capital, facilities, and equipment. They must plan for market expansion, and navigate emerging technologies, e-commerce, and a global economy.
BeachFleischman is a natural resource for a whole host of client issues – from inventory control, productivity enhancement, and risk management to business succession planning, mergers and acquisitions assistance, and exit strategy planning.
We offer these services which are specifically tailored to the needs of manufacturing companies:
- Manufacturer’s production deduction tax planning
- Research and development tax benefits and local tax incentives consulting
- Multi-state and local tax services and tax planning
- Cost control structure
- Employee benefits consulting
- Business financing assistance
- Forecasts, projections, and budgeting
- Internal control assessment and accounting systems design
- Cash flow management
- Business valuation
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Information technology services
- Cost segregation studies
- International taxation
- IC-DISC formation and operations
If interested in learning more about our manufacturing firm offerings, please contact George Henderson
at 520-321-4600 or email him at Contact us