Heather Murray is a Marketing Manager for BeachFleischman PC, one of the largest locally-owned CPA firms in Arizona and a “Top 200” largest CPA firm in the United States. Heather has over 10 years of client relations and marketing experience in the service industries. In addition to managing firm-wide sponsorships, seminars, and special events from the strategy phase to implementation, she assists with proposal writing, lead generation programs, and segment marketing initiatives to help drive firm growth and create brand awareness in strategic geographic areas.
- Field and process requests for community involvement, charitable donations, and sponsorships.
- Develop contacts with the press and publications.
- Pursue print opportunities for articles and announcements in local, state and trade publications.
- Assistant editor for firm-generated communications.
- Act as liaison to in-house graphic artist, web developer, writers, and outsourced printers.
- Assist with the development of marketing campaigns, collateral, brochures, mailers, etc.
- Proposal writing and editing.
- Administration of industry segments.
- Assist with firm-wide social media efforts.
- Coordinate pipeline meetings and manage dashboard.
- Receive and qualify website leads.
- Manage firm newsletter, content, and database.
- Event strategy and promotional efforts.
- Network with members of other industry associations and alliance groups.
- Currently attending Northern Arizona University to pursue a Bachelor of Science in Small Business Administration
- Pima Community College, Associate of Arts Degree with Business and Legal Focus
Professional Associations and Activities
- Association for Accounting Marketing, Member
- Leading Edge Alliance, Member
- Association for Accounting Marketing Growth Strategies Publication – Converting Digital into Dollars (contributing author) May 2016
- AICPA – Reinforce Your Brand with Social Media (contributing author) July 2016