Jason Cook is a Tax Senior Manager for BeachFleischman PLLC. He has a Master of Accounting with a focus in tax. He has spent most of his career focusing on real estate transactions and partnership taxation. Jason has consulted on many complex transactions including multi-asset exchanges, mergers, consolidations, buy-outs, cost segregation studies and transaction formation. He also has a wide variety of experience with international issues as they relate to real estate, including both inbound and outbound transactions.
Areas of Specialty
- Business Planning and Consulting
- International Taxation
- Pass-Through Entities
- Qualified Opportunity Zone Funds
- Real Estate Transactions and Planning
- University of Arizona, Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- University of Arizona, Masters of Accounting
Professional Associations and Activities
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Arizona Society of Certified Public Accountants
Recent Blog Posts by Jason Cook
No recent posts found by this author.