Julia Miessner is a Shareholder and Practice Leader for the Financial Forensics & Valuation Services Group of BeachFleischman PC. She has over 23 years of public accounting experience with a diverse background in audit, accounting, tax and litigation.
Since 2002, Julia has specialized in the area of financial forensics and litigation support services. Julia has authored numerous reports and provided testimony as an expert witness in connection with various civil litigation cases involving marital dissolution, probate and trust accounting issues, lost profits and economic damages, and business valuation.
Julia has also conducted investigations involving allegations of financial mismanagement and fraud in connection with civil and criminal cases. Julia is a Certified Public Accountant, Accredited in Business Valuation, Certified in Financial Forensics and a Chartered Global Management Accountant.
Areas of Expertise
- Marital Dissolution
- Lost Profits
- Forensic Accounting in Probate and Trust Issues
- Breach of Contract Matters
- Economic Damages in Personal Injury and Wrongful Death Cases
- Complex Financial Calculations for Employment Law Matters
- Fraud Investigation
- Court Appointed Accounting Expert
Education and Professional Qualifications
- University of Arizona, Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant
- Accredited in Business Valuation
- Certified in Financial Forensics
- Chartered Global Management Accountant
Professional Associations and Activities
- AICPA appointed member of the CFF Credential Committee, January 2018-Present
- AICPA appointed member of the CFF Exam Task Force and ABV/CFF Champion Task Force 2019-2020
- Board of Directors, Arizona Society of CPAs 2016-2018
- ASCPA – Forensic & Litigation Services Committee 2013-Present
- Member of the Arizona Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
Recent Blog Posts by Julia Miessner
No recent posts found by this author.