Richard Bratt is a Senior Advisor for BeachFleischman and he is a member of the firm’s Hospitality Practice Group. Working in public accounting since 1975, he has extensive experience providing tax planning and consulting services.
Areas of Specialty
- Business Consulting
- Tax Planning & Preparation
- University of Arizona, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Certificate of Education/Achievement: Tax Planning & Advising for Closely-Held Businesses
Professional Associations and Activities
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Management for an Accounting Practice (MAP) Committee, Former Member
- Arizona Society of Certified Public Accountants – Tucson Committee for Management of an Accounting Practice, Past Chairman
- Arizona Society of Certified Public Accountants – Tucson Committee for Public Relations, Past Chairman
- Bratt has co-authored articles for Inside Tucson Business, and the Edge magazine for the Leading Edge Alliance.
- He has also authored several chapters on accountant and tax-related issues included in the Restaurant Operations Matters by the Arizona Restaurant Association.
- Bratt has given numerous speeches on a wide variety of income tax and consulting topics at client sponsored seminars and associations. He also has appeared on KUAT-TV’s Tax Tips program.
Community Associations and Activities
- Caballeros del Sol, Member
- Los Charros del Desierto, Board Member and 2nd Vice President
- Los Charros Foundation, Inc., Board Member and President
- Mountain Oyster Club, Member, Past Board Member and Treasurer