BeachFleischman is an active member of the Leading Edge Alliance, one of the largest international professional associations of independently-owned accounting and advisory firms. The Leading Edge Alliance enables BeachFleischman to access the resources of a multibillion-dollar global professional services organization, providing business development, professional training and education, and peer-to-peer networking opportunities nationally and globally, around the corner and around the world.
Members are top-quality firms who are successful, have enduring client relationships, and have long-standing ties to the community. The Alliance provides BeachFleischman with an impressive combination: the comprehensive size and scope of a large multinational company while offering their clients the continuity, consistency, and quality service of a local firm.
Member firms have access to extensive teams of business advisors – a peer-to-peer connection that provides the right business solutions for clients.
The Leading Edge Alliance offers:
- Access to extensive teams of CPAs and business advisors – a peer-to-peer connection that provides the right solutions for clients.
- Innovative, practice proven strategies for improving performance in management, business processes, finance, operations, information technology and marketing.
- A leading knowledge resource for multi-disciplinary information and industry-specific expertise responsive to clients’ unique needs.
- The strength and reputation to attract the highest quality team members.
- The Alliance offers accounting, tax and consulting services through a global alliance of firms
- The Leading Edge Alliance offers world class business advisory expertise and experience with innovation, progressiveness and quality.
To find out more about the Alliance contact Karen Kehl-Rose, President, at +1 630.513.9814, or email kkr@The-LEA.com.