BeachFleischman is growing!
We are seeking a proactive and self-motivated Accounting Manager to join our Outsourced Accounting and Advisory Services (OAAS) department. Our staff enjoy a challenging work environment that provides employees with opportunities for professional development and offers the opportunity to work on complex client engagements.
BeachFleischman is one of the largest locally owned accounting, business advisory, and financial services firms in southern Arizona. Our team strives to enhance companies’ and individual clients’ financial health by adding value through long-term client relationships and individualized service.
We offer an outstanding benefits package that includes employer paid health, dental, and vision; 401(k) and profit sharing; long-term disability and life insurance; wellness reimbursement; busy season meals; massages, and other fun social activities.
- Accounting & Auditing
- Business Consulting
- Business Valuation
- Investment Advisory
- Tax Planning & Preparation
- Retirement Planning
Essential Duties and Responsiblities
- Provides high level accounting services to various client organizations
- Reviews client financial statements
- Works with the responsible client biller for final client decision and handling of accounting issues
- Acts as resource to staff for accounting related questions; provides training to new employees on basic accounting
- Contributes to firm’s mission and acts as a technical resource for others in the firm
- Researches and concludes on client accounting issues
- Performs other accounting services and duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to use 10-key
- Ability to supervise, teach, mentor and lead others
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must have strong organizational and analytical skills
- Strong knowledge of general accounting practices to solve issues that may arise over the course of an engagement
- Proficient knowledge of accounting research techniques and the various research sources
- Proficient in MS Office, QuickBooks and other accounting software
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or equivalent experience
- 6 to 9 years of accounting experience
Thank you for your interest but we are not accepting applications for this opening at this time.