BeachFleischman is growing!
We are seeking a proactive and self-motivated IT Help Desk Technician to join our Phoenix team. Our staff enjoy a challenging work environment that provides employees with opportunities for professional development and offers the opportunity to work on complex client engagements.
BeachFleischman is the largest locally owned accounting, business advisory and financial services firm in southern Arizona. Our team strives to enhance companies’ and individual clients’ financial health by adding value through long-term client relationships and individualized service.
We offer an outstanding benefits package that includes employer paid health, dental, and vision; 401(k) and profit sharing; long-term disability and life insurance; wellness reimbursement; busy season meals; massages and other fun social activities.
– Accounting & Auditing – Investment Advisory
– Business Consulting – Tax Planning & Preparation
– Business Valuation – Retirement Planning
Essential Duties and Responsiblities
- Respond to and resolve help desk requests in an efficient and professional manner
- Provide support for Windows desktop, frontend phone and communicator
- Provide remote support to additional offices, field users, and home office users
- Assist, train, and teach employees on basic workstation, application, and telephone use
- Deploy and setup workstations, software, and peripherals
- Build and load software on computers as needed by users
- Assist with Virus/Malware Infections
- Document and share solutions with team members and user community
- Acquire knowledge of firm technology and how it is used
- Understand technical requirements specific to the accounting industry
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Proficient in Windows 10 and Microsoft Office Suite
- Basic network fundamentals
- Proficient with malware/antivirus removal
- Proficient with image deployment
- Experienced in VoIP phone/softphone support
- Demonstrates professional level verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrates strong ability to constantly multi-task
- Exposure to CCH Prosystem fx Suite and Caseware preferred
- Associates Degree in Information Technology or equivalent experience preferred
- A+, Network+, MCSA Windows 7, and other related certifications a plus
- Must be able to lift and carry 30 lbs
- May be required to crawl, kneel and stretch to install computers