BeachFleischman PLLC is one of the largest locally owned accounting, business advisory, and financial services firms in southern Arizona. Our team strives to enhance companies’ and individual clients’ financial health by adding value through long-term client relationships and individualized service.
We are seeking a proactive and self-motivated Project Manager to join our Tucson office.
The Project Manager will analyze tax documents to ensure all guidelines have been met prior to the preparation of the return.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Prepare Quick Assessment of client documents including:
- Prepare Document Request List (DRL) by looking at prior year file
- Send DRL to client
- Receive/file items on DRL in Caseware (CW)
- Follow up with client regarding missing DRL items
- Once 80% of DRL items are received/filed, log in tax return (XCM) and notify Relationship Manager that return has been logged in
- Assign entry/importing of client Trial Balance into CW
- Ensure Trial Balance has been entered/imported into CW
- Follow up with client regarding remaining DRL items and save in CW once received
- Organize/sort documents (documents can be received via paper, electronically or via Tax Caddy)
- Review Tax Caddy accounts for clients that have uploaded documents but have not marked as “done uploading”. Contact these clients and ask them if they are done uploading.
- Send missing items list to client
- Once 80% of items are received/filed, log in tax return (XCM) and notify RM that return has been logged in
- Review Tax Caddy for items that were uploaded by client after return was logged in. Save those items in CW or send to SP for scanning these items into SP binder.
- Follow up with client regarding remaining missing items and save in CW once received or send to SP for scanning.
Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Ability to learn complex tax software systems
- Must have strong communication, organizational and analytical skills
Education and Experience Requirement
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field plus 1 year of administrative experience OR
- 5+ years of administrative experience
Thank you for your interest but we are not accepting applications for this opening at this time.