BeachFleischman is growing!
We are seeking proactive and self-motivated Tax Interns to join our tax team in our Tucson or Phoenix offices. Our staff enjoy a challenging work environment that provides employees with opportunities for professional development and offers the opportunity to work on complex client engagements.
BeachFleischman is one of the largest locally owned accounting, business advisory, and financial services firms in southern Arizona. Our team strives to enhance companies’ and individual clients’ financial health by adding value through long-term client relationships and individualized service.
- Accounting & Auditing
- Business Consulting
- Business Valuation
- Investment Advisory
- Tax Planning & Preparation
- Retirement Planning
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparation of basic level corporate, individual, partnership, fiduciary, and other tax returns, including researching and analyzing tax issues for clients
- Begins to learn, understand, and apply the rules, requirements, and code of conduct of the AICPA, and the authoritative literature established by the FASB and GASB
- Begins to obtain a working knowledge of tax and accounting research techniques and the various research sources, and performs research utilizing those techniques
- Provides assistance to senior accounting staff
- Performs other tax/accounting services and duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Ability to learn complex tax software systems
- Must have strong communication, organizational and analytical skills
Education and Experience Requirement
- Undergraduate-level accounting student OR graduate-level accounting student
- Must be in good academic standing
- Desire to acquire CPA license