BeachFleischman is growing!
We are seeking a proactive and self-motivated Tax Senior to join our tax team. Our staff enjoy a challenging work environment that provides employees with opportunities for professional development and offers the opportunity to work on complex client engagements.
BeachFleischman is one of the largest locally owned accounting, business advisory, and financial services firms in southern Arizona. Our team strives to enhance companies’ and individual clients’ financial health by adding value through long-term client relationships and individualized service.
We offer an outstanding benefits package that includes employer paid health, dental, and vision; 401(k) and profit sharing; long-term disability and life insurance; wellness reimbursement; busy season meals; massages, and other fun social activities.
- Accounting & Auditing
- Business Consulting
- Business Valuation
- Investment Advisory
- Tax Planning & Preparation
- Retirement Planning
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparation of corporate, individual, partnership, fiduciary, and other tax returns
- Completes advanced level tax compliance and planning, accounting services, and basic compilations
- Obtains a working knowledge of tax and accounting research techniques and the various research sources
- Supervises associates on preparation work
- Provides assistance to senior accounting staff
- Performs other tax/accounting services and duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to use complex tax systems including ProSystem, Caseware, and time and billing software
- Ability to use 10-key
- Must have strong communication, organizational and analytical skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, or equivalent degree as determined by the management committee, required
- Master’s Degree in Accounting or Taxation preferred
- 150 credit hours with 30 upper division accounting credits preferred
- 2 to 4 years experience in public accounting
- Progressive plan execution toward passing the CPA exam required