We are hiring a Valuation Director to join our Financial Forensics and Valuation Services (FFVS) team!
BeachFleischman is one of the largest locally owned accounting, business advisory, and financial services firms in southern Arizona. Our valuation professionals have the expertise, experience, and credentials to provide solutions related to our client’s business valuation needs.
We offer an outstanding benefits package that includes health, dental, and vision; 401(k) and profit sharing; long-term disability and life insurance; wellness reimbursement; busy season meals; and other fun social activities.
- Accounting & Auditing
- Business Consulting
- Business Valuation
- Investment Advisory
- Tax Planning & Preparation
- Retirement Planning
In this leadership role, you will be responsible for managing projects, training and developing staff, developing financial models as well as preparing and signing reports. We are seeking a highly experienced and motivated professional who has provided business valuation services for the following purposes:
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Intangible asset valuation for purchase price allocation
- Employee Stock Ownership Plans (ESOPs)
- Financial Reporting
- Dissenting Shareholder Litigation
- Marital Dissolution
- Bankruptcy & Reorganization Proceedings
- Estate & Gift Tax Purposes
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to explain complex financial information in a simplified manner
- Knowledge of marketing strategies and ability to build a strong network
- High proficiency in MS Excel
- Ability to learn complex excel functions, financial modeling and other data analysis software systems
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must have strong organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent degree
- Master’s Degree in Accounting or Finance preferred
- 6-8 years of experience in valuation services preferred
- CPA or relevant professional designation, or has a progressive plan toward passing the associated exam (ABV, CFA, CVA, or ASA preferred.)
Thank you for your interest but we are not accepting applications for this opening at this time.