- July 2nd - The Connector Manager by Jaime Roca and Sari Wilde
- August 6th - Stillness is the Key by Ryan Holiday
- September 3rd - How Successful People Think by John C. Maxwell
- October 1st - You Win in the Locker Room First by Jon Gordon & Mike Smith
- November 5th - Start With Why by Simon Sinek
As a business owner or executive of a business, we welcome you to take the time to read these books and meet to discuss with other business executives/owners.
Preview of the Book - The Connector Manager - by Jaime Roca & Sari Wilde
How do you lead? Do you teach by example, guided by your expertise?
Do you provide feedback all the time?
Do you step back and let your employees do their thing but encourage them throughout their work?
Or are you a manager who connects? Someone who helps “employees improve their performance by helping not just in their current job but also in their future careers, while at the same time enhancing their engagement and retention.”
The last one, connector managers, are usually the most successful and the best leaders, write Jaime Roca and Sari Wilde.
Roca and Wilde explain why you should aspire to be a connector manager, and ways to get there. They also break down how to succeed as a connector manager on several levels: by fostering relationships with your employees, by developing a strong connection between your team, and by growing ties within your organization as a whole.