May 6, 2021 – 12:00pm-1:00pm
Virtual Meeting hosted on Teams by Joy Cervantes
Book for May: Double Double by Cameron Herold
Preview of this month’s book:
A step-by-step guide to enjoying the roller-coaster ride of growth while getting the most out of life as an entrepreneur.
A growth-focused approach: The book is divided into three sections, which cover planning for fast growth, building a company for fast growth, and leading for fast growth.
Each topic the author covers from creating a vision for the company’s future to learning how to generate free PR for a developing company is squarely focused on the end goal: doubling the size of the entrepreneur’s company in three years or less.
He offers a wealth of practical tips, including: How to design meetings for maximum efficiency; How to hire top-quality talent; How to grow in particularly tough markets; How to put together a board of advisors even for a smaller company; How even the busy entrepreneur can achieve a work/life balance.
- May 6 – Double Double: How to Double your Revenue and Profit in 3 Years or Less
- June 3 – Failing Forward
- July 1 – Tough Times Never Last, But Tough People Do!
- August 5 – The Traveler’s Gift
- September 2 – How Will You Measure Your Life
- October 10 – Finding Your Element
- November 4 – 13 Things Mentally Strong People Don’t Do