February 4, 2021 – 12:00pm-1:00pm
Virtual Meeting hosted on Teams by Joy Cervantes
Book for March: An Enemy Called Average by John Mason
Preview of this month’s book:
Stand Out – Don’t Blend In! Within every person is a desire to be fully who they were created to be. No one really wants to “just get by”. Regardless of where you are in life, how much you have or have not accomplished, God is not finished with you yet!
Divided into 52 “nuggets” of truth, An Enemy Called Average is a source of godly wisdom, scriptural motivation, and practical principles. The words of this book will stir up the gifts and dreams within you. Instead of digging through ten pages to find one good idea, you’ll find ten good ideas on every page.
Give An Enemy Called Average one year, just one nugget a week, and your life will never be the same.
- March 4 – The 46 Rules of Genius
- May 6 – Double Double: How to Double your Revenue and Profit in 3 Years or Less
- June 3 – Failing Forward
- July 1 – Tough Times Never Last, But Tough People Do!
- August 5 – The Traveler’s Gift
- September 2 – How Will You Measure Your Life
- October 10 – Finding Your Element
- November 4 – 13 Things Mentally Strong People Don’t Do