October 7, 2021 — 12:00pm-1:00pm
Virtual Meeting hosted by Joy Cervantes
Book for October:
Finding Your Element
by Ken Robinson
The Element has inspired readers all over the world and has created for Robinson an intensely devoted following. Now comes the long-awaited companion, the practical guide that helps people find their own Element. Among the questions that this new book answers are:
- How do I find out what my talents and passions are?
- What if I love something I’m not good at?
- What if I’m good at something I don’t love?
- What if I can’t make a living from my Element?
- How do I help my children find their Element?
Finding Your Element comes at a critical time as concerns about the economy, education and the environment continue to grow. The need to connect to our personal talents and passions has never been greater. As Robinson writes in his introduction, wherever you are, whatever you do, and no matter how old you are, if you’re searching for your Element, this book is for you.
- November 4 – 13 Things Mentally Strong People Don’t Do
- January 6 – Our Iceberg is Melting
- February 3 – Strategy Rules