Construction Industry Practice
When your company faces tight timetables on residential or commercial building projects, preparing financial statements and meeting reporting requirements are the last things you should worry about.
BeachFleischman PLLC provides accounting and tax services, prepares financial statements and consults on a variety of issues, including business structure and equipment financing. Quite simply, we take care of that business so you can do yours.
In most cases, we begin with tax preparation and other accounting services for the company owner, then add other business consulting services as the company grows and evolves.
BeachFleischman offers these specialized consulting services:
- Job costing, overhead rates, contract profitability and estimating
- Business valuation services, including sales and purchases of existing businesses, mergers and litigation support
- Pension, profit sharing and 401(k) plan design, consulting, administration and planning
- Estate and succession planning for the business owner and family
- Advisory services such as maximizing bonding capacity, debt and equity financing alternatives and project forecasts/projections
- Adherence to Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) for government contracts
- Computer system hardware/software design, evaluation and training
To keep current with trends and issues of concern to you, we participate in several construction industry organizations including the Construction Financial Management Association, Arizona Builders’ Alliance, Association of Construction Trades, Tucson Underground Contractors’ Association, and the Southern Arizona Homebuilders Association (SAHBA).
Contact our Construction Team
BeachFleischman CPAs has offices in Phoenix and Tucson Arizona (AZ) and can serve companies throughout the U.S. with construction-related needs. If you are interested in learning more about how BeachFleischman’s professionals can assist you, please contact our Construction Practice leader, Bryan Eto, CPA, CCIFP, CFE, CGMA, by filling out the submission form below.