The healthcare industry faces considerable challenges where continual improvements in efficiency and accessibility, coupled with the effects of digital transformation and ever-changing regulatory reforms, place tremendous pressure on the profession. In light of these and many other responsibilities, medical professionals are often forced to spend more time managing their operational environment than providing health services.
Do you need help navigating new healthcare audit requirements? Is your recordkeeping system in line with Medicare and other reimbursement obligations? Are your internal controls properly configured to avoid fraud attempts?
At BeachFleischman, our healthcare team has the hands-on experience, continuous training, and deep industry knowledge to help healthcare practices overcome barriers while building a dynamic and resilient business. We will be by your side to address financial issues as they arise and plan for the future so you can focus your efforts on patient care.
Are you ready to improve the financial health and operational efficiency of your practice? BeachFleischman can help.
Who we serve
- Assisted living facilities
- Dental, physician, and veterinary practices
- Healthcare organizations
- Hospitals and urgent care centers
- Medical groups
- Rehabilitation facilities
- Surgical, dialysis, and imaging centers
Services we offer
- Accounting services
- Audits, reviews, and compilations
- Bonus/incentive structure, design, and strategy
- Business valuation
- Employee benefit plan audits
- Entity selection and operational structuring
- Estate and trust planning
- Evaluate efficiency of billing procedures and/or billing services
- Financial due diligence
- Internal control audits and fraud risk assessments
- KPI dashboard development to optimize practice management
- Medical practice setup strategy and guidance
- Merger and acquisition consulting
- Quality of earnings
- Payroll and human capital management
- Pension, profit sharing, and 401(k) plan design and administration
- Retirement plan consulting
- Revenue cycle management evaluations
- Tax and financial planning