BeachFleischman PC provides consultation and planning for formations, mergers, joint ventures and liquidations for Arizona not-for-profit organizations.
Our team of tax professionals works with organizations that have new opportunities for additional revenue streams. We provide assistance for circumstances including:
- Meeting requirements for a new grantor or government agency providing funding
- Setting up a new service line or program
- Strategizing for liabilities protection
- Creating a new fundraising arm
- Establishing a charitable foundation or educational foundation for scholarships
- Partnering in joint ventures with a for-profit
- Planning for a merger
This type of planning and consulting for not-for-profit organizations is unique to BeachFleischman. We receive many referrals from local attorneys who seek us out for various engagements in this area.
Contact our Team
If you are interested in learning more about how BeachFleischman’s not-for-profit professionals can assist you with any of these issues, please contact Karen McCloskey.