In a fast-growing, ever-changing business landscape, residential, commercial, and industrial builders and developers need a broad array of consulting services – from ground-up feasibility studies and forecasts to tax planning and exit strategies.
BeachFleischman PC has built solid relationships with brokers and investors, builders and developers, as well as general contractors and subcontractors by offering a full complement of business advisory, tax, and accounting services. We do more than the numbers. Services specific to the real estate industry include:
- Business structure and organizational consulting
- Operating, partnership, and management agreement reviews
- Purchase and sale negotiation assistance
- Rate of return analysis
- 1031 Tax-deferred exchanges, involuntary conversions, and condemnations consulting
- Financial statement preparation for internal purposes, financial institutions, and bonding companies
- Tax return preparation and planning
- Passive vs. active losses
- Unrelated Business Taxable Income (UBTI)
- Rental real estate
We regularly monitor national and local industry trends, reviewing changes in financial reporting and tax laws that may impact your projects now and in future years. We are actively involved in several state and local real estate organizations such as the Pima County Real Estate Research Council. We also participate in construction industry organizations such as the Arizona Builder’s Alliance, Association of Construction Trades, and Tucson Utility Contractors Association.
Contact our Real Estate Team
BeachFleischman CPAs has offices in Phoenix and Tucson Arizona (AZ) and can serve companies throughout the U.S. with real estate needs. If you are interested in learning more about how BeachFleischman’s professionals can assist you, please contact us by filling out the submission form below.