If your business has received an SBA Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loan, now is the time to begin planning how you will allocate and document your spending over the relevant covered period to ensure you receive the maximum loan forgiveness.
Maximizing PPP loan forgiveness
Before you apply for loan forgiveness from your lender, you must be aware of the provisions that determine forgiveness and how to calculate your forgivable loan amount. This will be critical to your operations and your success. BeachFleischman’s PPP Loan Task Force is here to collaborate with you.
PPP loan forgiveness assistance packages
We have designed these flat-fee consulting packages to help you navigate through the vagueness, inconsistencies and scenarios that are simply not addressed in the government’s guidance. Work with BeachFleischman to receive the most up-to-date information, along with our insights, tools and current understanding of the PPP to help you through the forgiveness process.
The “Basics” Package
- Interpretation of SBA and Treasury guidance
- Formulation of key assumptions
- Access to Excel Loan Forgiveness Calculator
- Updates to Calculator when additional guidance provided by government
- Step-by-step guide on the computation basics
- Two hours of implementation advisory services
The “Deeper Dive” Package
Includes The Basics Package, plus:
- Analysis of completed loan forgiveness calculation without documentation
- Three hours of additional consulting services
How you benefit:
- Maximizing loan forgiveness: Receive a step‐by‐step guide to walk you through the calculations and identify key evaluation points in the loan forgiveness process.
- Tracking reporting requirements: You get access to our consultants and Excel Loan Forgiveness Calculator to track and project what portion of your loan will be eligible for forgiveness. The Calculator can also serve as summary documentation for your lender.
- Updates on future developments: You will have continuous access to our knowledgeable professionals, tools and timely updates, including any revisions of the Calculator (if necessary) to help you make business decisions using the most current information available.
It is likely our assumptions and interpretations could very well change with future guidance. This flat fee pricing allows the flexibility to give you direct access to latest updates and tools.
Contact Us Today