A Chief Financial Officer (CFO) plays a vital role in any company’s management structure, serving as the person responsible for the business’ fiscal health. Collaborating with other department heads, a CFO plays an important role in planning for the future but also understands the commitments necessary to reach those goals and can recommend the necessary investments – or cuts – required to reach them.
Do you lack the necessary financial information to make critical decisions? Is your current accounting team operating according to your industry’s best practices? Would you benefit from deeper financial analysis and more accurate projections?
While there is little question that nearly all businesses benefit from having a CFO on their leadership team, many companies don’t have the budget or need for one full-time. Our team of outsourced CFOs work in tandem with business owners to provide the up-to-date financial reporting necessary to make smart decisions, training and oversight for internal accounting staff, and forward-looking insight so your business operates efficiently. As your business grows and needs change, these scalable resources will be there to provide the financial advice and practical input you need.
Services we offer
- Accounting and finance process, policy and procedure development, and implementation
- Cash-flow management and establishing and managing lines of credit.
- Financial modeling and forecasting
- Management oversight, evaluation, and training of internal accounting and finance employees and departments
- Operational measurement and benchmarking
- Third-party relationship management for banks, insurance providers, and legal advisors