BeachFleischman has over 30 years of marital dissolution experience and has provided expert witness testimony in hundreds of cases throughout Arizona’s Superior Courts. The firm specializes in mediating highly contested matrimonial cases. BeachFleischman has assisted in resolving hundreds of cases outside of the courtroom, resulting in significant reductions in legal fees and court costs.
Successful equitable distributions of marital estates begin with expert independent financial advice and mediation to appropriately address complex issues. We work with you and your attorney to provide solutions and facilitate resolution.
Marital Dissolution Consulting Service and Experience Include These Core Areas
- Analysis of Community Waste Claims
- Analysis of the Marital Standard of Living
- Analysis to Identify Hidden Assets and Unreported Income
- Assistance with Pre-Nuptial, Post-Nuptial and Settlement Agreements With Regard to Financial Issues and Disclosure
- Business Valuation
- Court-Appointed Federally-Authorized Tax Practitioner
- Expert Witness Testimony
- Identification and Quantification of Marital Assets
- Income Determination For Purposes of Spousal and Child Support
- Marital Community Property and Sole and Separate Property Tracing And Apportionment
- Negotiations, Mediation and Arbitration
- Post Separation Accounting
- Retirement Plan Asset Valuation and Apportionment of Marital Community and Sole And Separate Property Interests
- Stock Options – Valuation and Apportionment
- Tax Analyses and Planning
Contact Our Financial Forensics & Valuation Services TEAM
BeachFleischman PC has offices in Phoenix and Tucson, Arizona (AZ) and can serve companies throughout the U.S. If you are interested in learning more about how BeachFleischman's Financial Forensics & Valuation Services team can assist you, please contact us using the form below.