When it comes to employee benefits, most appreciate – and even expect – an employer-sponsored retirement savings plan. Yet even the savviest business owners are often overwhelmed by options for creating and managing a retirement plan, including establishing conditions around participation, contributions, vesting, benefit levels, and distributions. Add to that the day-to-day operational tasks as well as keeping up with governmental regulations and reporting requirements, and you may quickly feel that this employee benefit becomes a burden to you as a business owner.
Do you want to help employees save for their retirement by offering a retirement savings option? Does your current retirement plan meet fiduciary obligations and ERISA requirements? Would you like to better understand the pros and cons of different savings plan options? Is keeping up with plan requirements taking time away from growing your business?
BeachFleischman, through our subsidiary company and third-party administrator, Pinnacle Plan Design, can help you design and administer the right retirement savings plan for your company. Whether your primary goal is wealth accumulation, employee retention, tax savings, flexibility, or some other factor, our team can ensure your plan maximizes benefits for you and your stakeholders. Once designed, we can oversee the plan for you ensuring it remains compliant with governmental regulations while continuing to meet your organizational needs.
Services we offer
- 401(k) profit sharing plan consulting
- Actuarial consulting for cash balance plans and traditional defined benefit plans
- Employer-sponsored qualified retirement plan design and consulting
- Governmental form preparation (IRS, DOL, PBGC)
- Merger and acquisition consulting
- Retirement plan administration
- Retirement plan compliance
- Retirement plan document preparation and maintenance