We all know that we must pay our taxes, but there is no reason to pay more than is required. This is why tax planning is as – or even more – important than preparing and filing your annual tax forms. We take a holistic, strategic look at your financial position to minimize taxes, reduce audit risk, and optimize cash flow.
Would putting off, or moving up, a large purchase significantly impact the taxes you owe? Is your business taking full advantage of available tax credits, deductions, and incentives? Are you maxing out your retirement plan contributions and approaching overall investments in a way that reduces your tax burden?
At BeachFleischman, we help both individuals and businesses look beyond the basics of tax planning to uncover ways for you to keep more of what you make and invest it into your future. We start each engagement by listening and learning as much as we can about your current situation, and future goals, so we can understand your big picture and make recommendations on both short- and long-term tax-saving options. And when the time comes to prepare your annual federal, state, and local taxes, you can rest assured that we have the expertise to do the job.
Would you like to work with a team that can build a tax plan that always keeps your financial goals in mind and ensures you and your business remain compliant with all applicable tax laws? Let BeachFleischman help.
Services we offer
- Accounting method determination
- Analysis of business purchases and sales, including purchase price allocation
- Business valuations
- Corporate distributions and reorganizations
- Cost segregation studies
- Entity structure consulting
- ESOP consulting
- Estate planning
- International tax
- Opportunity Zones consulting
- Representation before taxing authorities
- Research & development credits
- Sales and use tax compliance and planning
- Solar energy credits
- State and local tax compliance and planning
- Stock option and incentive compensation plans
- Tax-deferred exchanges
- Tax planning and projections for specialized industries
- Tax preparation for individuals, businesses, estates, trusts, and nonprofit organizations